We recommend staff rent (specialists and support workers) for companies who need extra staff for increasing workload, temporary periods or project-based activities. This way you can control the amount of staff and optimise costs of the company. Staff rent ensures flexible organisation of work, and your company will be more competitive. We assume the role of employer together with any related obligations, while you can concentrate on your main activities. We handle all operations related to staff. You need not to start searching employees yourself. You can order an employee for specific work. Upon request, you can also test an employee before the start of permanent employment, and agree in the rent of employee for a specific term.
If you want to bring your company to Estonia, found a new company or extend operations of the company, we can provide help with staff services.
- We map the needs and find the labour force.
- We ensure transport of the staff to the country of destination, accommodation, transport and working clothes, if necessary.
- We handle legal issues in compliance with the legislation of the country of destination and country of origin of the staff.
Advantages of staff rent:
- Suitable and responsible specialists for the required post
- Saving time and money
- More time for main activities
- You get rid of wage calculations. Settlements are based on invoices.
- Full control of staff with minimum costs
- No permanent obligations to the employee
- Payment only for actual work
- Simple termination of employment relationship
- More favourable for the company
- Flexibility of long-term rental work
The price of staff rent includes: recruitment costs, working time and wage calculations, introductory training, salary, social tax, income tax, unemployment insurance, holiday pay, pension insurance, holiday pay compensation upon expiration of the contract and costs related to termination of the employment contract.
The process of staff rent:
- Determination of needs– we specify the needs of the company, take account of any other details and draft the initial price offer.
- Submission of price offer– the price offer includes hourly price of rental employee, duration of rental period and other conditions. If the offer is suitable, we start search for employee or employees meeting the requested conditions.
- Finding suitable applicant– we use database and active media to find the applicant.
- Collection of data – we collect information of employees for further analysis.
- Interviews– we select the applicants and start with interviews. We ascertain personal qualities, attitude, working experience and other essential information. We also introduce the conditions of relevant post to the applicant.
- Check of employee – we check the background of applicants from previous employers.
- Final selection and presentation – we select the best employee and introduce them to your company.
- Conclusion of contract –Aarius Staff Rent and the customer conclude staff rent contract.
- Staff monitoring –we perform follow-up monitoring of the employee, in order to ensure quality of the service to the customer. We monitor adaptation of the employee to working conditions and their suitability at workplace.